Below are step by step guidelines for migrants requiring IOM travel assistance:
- Once the visa is approved, migrants can email, call or visit the IOM office for quotations. IOM Office address is provided below.
- We will need the date of travel and destination for us to give an accurate quote.
- To secure a booking, we will require a copy of the visa, a copy of the passport with personal details and migrants must fill in an IOM travel assistance form
- An invoice is prepared for the migrant to make payment at the bank.
- We will require the proof of payment so that we can issue tickets.
- For migrants needing transit assistance or transit visa waivers we need to finalize bookings at least 5 working days before departure.
- We charge a service fee of USD70 per person and the service fee is not refundable in case of cancellations
Movements Operations Unit Contact Details:
International Organisation for Migration (IOM)
4 Duthie Road
Landline – +263 4 704285/288/290
Mobile - +263 772 565 897